Monday, March 4, 2013

:: random thoughts ::

Ahhh...life is moving quickly, it's hard to keep up sometimes. Malcolm is growing like a weed, he'll be nine months on the 19th! And another little one is in the making...whoops! Spilled the beans =) Yes, I am pregnant! I'm about 6 weeks along and my due date is somewhere in mid-October (I think). It's very exciting. We were hoping to move so we could have some more space, as we are in a one bedroom, basement apartment-- but I don't think that's going to happen right away, we need to stay put for a bit; we just got out of debt and we don't need a rent that's almost twice as much as ours now, that would be very taxing on us again and we just got some wiggle room! God is good, and we still have A LOT to be thankful for in this hobbit hole of ours =) Well, this week on the agenda we have: grocery shopping, cleaning (always!), a potluck dinner with friends, a rehearsal dinner and wedding... those are a few of the big ones. So, I know this post doesn't shout excitement, nor does it have a hidden message, it was just about our daily lives... Hope I didn't bore you too badly! My next one should be better! Have a blessed and joy filled day!

2 comments: